My name is Julia Stueber, I am a mom, married and a nutritional and psychological coach.
I was born in 1973 in Bonn, Germany, studied German literature and language as well as computational linguistics. Besides university I gained experience in journalism, for example at the local radio station.
After I finished university in 2000 I decided to get into the just evolving internet industry and have since then worked as a web designer, project manager, internet marketing manager for a publishing company and right now as an online shop/social media manager at a mail order company.
2009 I got diagnosed with lactose intolerance and started to blog (in German) about it the same day, so I could combine my passion for writing with my passion for web projects. In 2013 I got diagnosed with celiac disease, so nutrition became a big part of my life.
I offer a course on Udemy about how to cope with the restrictions on an emotional basis (more about here) as well as food diaries and meal planners on Amazon.
My biggest dream? To eat what I want, for a whole day.
- Food Coach (IFE), August 2016
- Paleo Nutritionist Diploma (Centre of Excellence online), February 2014
- Nutritionist (Ernährungsberaterin IFE), December 2014
- Mental Slimness Trainer (Mentale Schlankheitstrainerin IFE), December 2014
- Glutenfree Nutrition, Principles of Celiac Disease Part 1&2 (Die glutenfreie Ernährung, Grundlagen der Zöliakie Teil 1 & 2) at Dr. Schär, November 2014
- Food, Nutrition & Your Health, Open2Study, April 2014
- Psychological Counselor (Psychologischen Beraterin ALH), June 2003
- daab – German Allergy- and Asthma Alliance (Deutscher Allergie- und Asthmabund e.V.)
- DZG – German Celiac Disease Society (Deutsche Zöliakie Gesellschaft)